The History of Israel from the NY Times is our exclusive collection of New York Times newspaper front pages chronicling major events and extraordinary moments in Israel's history from 1947 through the present.
Dr. Michael B. Oren, Ambassador of Israel to the United States called The History of Israel from the NY Times "a phenomenal approach to preserving Israel's history."
This collection contains 16 pages including:
- The UN Vote on the Partition Plan
- Israel’s Establishment and the Independence War
- Israel’s Miraculous Victory in the Six Day War
- Egypt’s Surprise Attack and the Yom Kippur War
- The Peace Accord Between Egypt & Israel
- The Destruction of Iraq’s Nuclear Reactor
- Israel’s Astonishing Airlift of Ethiopian Jewry
- The Signing of the Oslo Accords at the White House
- Peace Between Israel & Jordan
- Palestinian Suicide Terror Attacks
- Israel’s Disengagement from Gaza
- Hamas Takes Over Rule in Gaza
- War with Hamas
- President Donald Trump’s Jerusalem Declaration
The History of Israel from the NY Times is a must for anyone who loves Israel, history or both!
History of Israel - Front Pages | NY Times
Officially licensed reprint of the New York Times which includes front pages and continuing articles covering key moments in Israel's history.